Friday, June 10, 2011

Great Mail Day Today!

It was a good mail day today!

The photo here shows all that came in the mail, as well as some freebies from Superstore last night.



Today I received my Mario Badescu samples, which were:
- healing & soothing mask
- collagen moisturizer
- drying cream
- special cucumber lotion
- dermonectin eye cream
- enzyme cleansing gel

There were two other items listed in my recommended products, but, the samples weren't available - which is too bad. They were the buffering lotion and drying lotion. I can't wait to try the samples - THANK YOU Mario Badescu!!

Also in the mail today was the P&G/Costco Brandsampler. Here's what came:
- Febreeze to go (travel size)
- Herbal essences 'body envy' travel size shampoo and conditioner
- Cascade All in 1 (2 in package)
- Tide with ActiLift (one load sample)
- Tampax Pearl tampons
- Always Infinity pad
- Olay 2 in 1 facial cloth

Also in the picture were some freebies picked up at Superstore last night:
- Skinny Cow individual serving size tubs
- Nestle Chocolate Milk with less sugar
- Triscuit crackers (parmesan and garlic flavour)
- Wonder + hot dog buns (they weren't free, but, on sale for .99, used my .75 coupon - paid only .24 cents for those)

Also, I have to make a run to the Purolator depot tomorrow to pick up my package from Nielsen Homescan scanner - I hope this won't end up being too much of a pain....if it is, I'll send it back.

Envelope from Save.ca came as well:
- $1 off Activia yogurt
- $1 off Majesta bathroom tissue
- $1 off Kraft singles
- $1 off Cheez Whiz
- $1 off Jalapeno Tex-mex Cheez Whiz
- $1 off any Cool Whip product
- $1.50 off Nabob coffee

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: